Senetic Inc. with its registered office in USA, 1000 N West Street, Suite 1200 19801, Wilmington, Delaware, (hereinafter: ‘Senetic’), is a controller of your personal data.
You can contact us via e-mail: [email protected].
With regard to the data processed within Microsoft services and applications, your personal data shall be processed in accordance to the Microsoft’s Privacy Statement.
We need your personal data in order to provide you with satisfactory answer and enter into a contract. Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
1) Maintaining contact related to your enquiry, handling complaints and requests, answering questions,
2) Sales, executing purchase orders,
3) Establishing, exercising and defending claims,
4) Carrying out marketing activities.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is its necessity to:
1) take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with your and performing thereof,
2) compliance with a legal obligations imposed on Senetic as a commercial entity and tax payer,
3) pursuing Senetic’s legitimate interest consisting in establishing, exercising and defending claims,
4) in the case of marketing activities – your freely given consent, which you can withdraw at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Your personal data shall be retained as long as the purpose of data processing remains in force, i.e. until a limitation period of claims or taxes lapses or until withdrawal of consent – depending on the purpose of processing.
Only employees and associates authorised by Senetic will have access to your personal data. In certain situations, your personal data may be disclosed by Senetic to other recipients such as the providers of IT services and solutions. You will find a list of the providers we use here. The list shall be updated on a regular basis.
We ensure execution of your rights indicated below by contacting us via email: [email protected]
You have the right to access your personal data, including to obtain a copy of your data, to rectify or complete your data. You have the right to object to the processing, as well as to data portability. Furthermore, you may request that, in cases provided for by law, your data should be erased, or its processing should be restricted.
If your personal data is processed contrary to applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.